Part# RLN50MT MULTI TRAUMA MANIKINS.
One of our more interesting manikins that can be used to simulate impalement or amputations to bring added interest to any training exercise. Made from the same tough Polyester as the Duty range, these manikins are tough enough to be used in Confined Spaces, USAR incidents, Chemical/Biological Hazard, Road Traffic Collision (RTC) & general handling exercises.
The removable limbs can also be partially attached using the Velcro at the end of the limb to partially attach the limb - in this way the limb may fall off during recovery if a thorough injury assessment is not made by the rescuer!
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Anatomically correct weight distribution gives the 'feel' of an unconscious person.
- A Polypropylene, plastic sleeve allows the introduction of an impalement - scaffold poles, concrete reinforcing bars and fence posts can all be used for this purpose.
- The right arm and leg can be completely or partially detached to provide real interest to your training exercises.
- Strong enough to be buried under concrete or steel lintels with no damage (care should be taken with the plastic sleeve) - these manikins are tough!
- The Polyester is waterproof, making it suitable for wet or foul scenarios such as Hazmat/ CBRN as it can be more easily cleaned and dried than canvas models.
- The neck provides the ability to fit an immobilisation/extrication collar - to promote proper casualty care.
- Soft body joints eliminate the risk of pinch welts and bruising, a common injury when using plastic bodied manikins.
- Comes complete with boots and overalls, which are easily replaced if damaged
- Tough drag protectors and overalls to greatly extend the life of your manikin.
- Shoutbox and hood to give your casualty the power of speech to add extra realism.
- Face mask and wig for a more human-like appearance.