Part# RLNWMO MAN OVERBOARD TRAINING MANIKINS
It is vital that effective MOB drills are conducted frequently with regular crew members on all vessels - these manikins have proven to be a vital tool in achieving that.
The secret to the performance of this manikin is the balance between the weighting and the buoyancy - the tough Nylon mesh carcass allows the water to penetrate rapidly and after a few minutes, the legs will drop below the surface, resting at an angle of about 45 degrees with just the head and shoulders visible above the surface.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- This model can float horizontally or vertically to simulate a live person or dead body - it takes seconds to move the foam pieces in the overalls to achieve this.
- A loop to the back allows the manikin to be lowered into position or hung up to dry.
- Bright orange overalls and SOLAS reflective tape on the head make the manikins very conspicuous in open water.
- Polypropylene strips allow flexibility in and out of the water but prevent the manikin from bending in half when using stretchers or recovery devices like a Jason's Cradle.
- Now has a Polypropylene strip extending from the back up through the neck and into the head to add additional support to the neck
- Protective overalls and boots are user-replaceable and greatly extend the life of the manikin