FULL BODIED AIRWAY MANAGEMENT TRAINING MANIKINS
Airway Management training is usually carried out in a well lit, carpeted classroom with plenty of space - how would your staff manage in a confined space or other difficult circumstances such as a road traffic collision (RTC) or if the manikin was trapped by the legs? Would they even be expecting to carry out Airway Management outside of a classroom? If you introduced this manikin into a routine training exercise what effect would it have - it would certainly make them stop and think and would definitely test their preparedness!
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Our full bodied Airway Management manikin will accept the Simulaids Adult Airway Management torso you may already have.
- Torsos are not fixed and can easily be removed for cleaning. A padded jacket is supplied to protect the torso and to aid installation and removal from the carcass.
- Now constructed in Polyester: conforms to BS EN ISO 6330), OEKO-TEX® Standard 100 - the new material is tough, safe to handle and very easy to clean.
- Adult sized at 1.8m for realistic training.
- These manikins totally eliminate the risk of the pinching associated with the joints of the plastic full bodied manikins.
- Supplied with replaceable, washable protective overalls.
- Supplied in a tough storage/carrying holdall, making storing and handling the manikin far easier - they also protect and keep the manikins clean when not in use.
- The torso features anatomical landmarks including the sternum, rib cage, and substernal notch. The torso also contains teeth, uvula, vocal cords, glottis, epiglottis, larynx, arytenoid cartilage, trachea, esophagus, and inflatable lungs and stomach whilst allowing nasogastric tube placement and accepts Combitube®, E.O.A., E.G.T.A., P.T.L. and i-gel airways.
WHO USES THEM?
Regularly exported to rescue professionals in 26 countries worldwide, with the USA, Australia and Germany being our biggest markets.
Manikins can be supplied with or without the Airway Management torso itself, allowing users to use their own if they already have them.
Supplied complete with protective overall.
- RLNAWM- 13Kg Adult without Torso
- RLNAWM/TOR- 20Kg Adult with Torso
- RLNAWM50- 43Kg Adult without Torso
- RLNAWM50/TOR- 50Kg Adult with Torso
- RLNAWM-IV/TOR- 20Kg with Torso and IV Arm
Moving and handling heavy items carries certain risks. Please read and distribute these guides to all involved in using our training dummies
View / Download Full Bodied Airway Management Datasheet
View / Download Equipment Note for Ruth Lee Rescue Training Dummies
View / Download Risk Assessment for the General Handling and Transportation of Training Manikins