CPR TRAINING MANIKINS
CPR training is usually carried out in a well lit, carpeted classroom with plenty of space - how would your staff manage in a confined space or other difficult circumstances such as a road traffic collision (RTC) or if the manikin was trapped by the legs? Would they even be expecting to carry out CPR outside of a classroom? If you introduced this manikin into a routine training exercise what effect would it have - it would certainly make them stop and think and would definitely test their preparedness!
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Our full-bodied CPR manikin will accept most CPR torsos you may already have - the models shown incorporate the Simulaids Brad as standard.
- Torsos are not fixed and can easily be removed for cleaning. A padded jacket is supplied to protect the torso and to aid installation and removal from the carcass.
- Now constructed in Polyester: conforms to BS EN ISO 6330), OEKO-TEX® Standard 100 - the new material is tough, safe to handle and very easy to clean.
- Adult sized at 1.8m for realistic training.
- These manikins totally eliminate the risk of the pinching associated with the joints of the plastic full-bodied manikins.
- Supplied with replaceable, washable protective overalls.
- Supplied in a tough storage/carrying holdall, making storing and handling the manikin far easier - they also protect and keep the manikins clean when not in use.
WHO USES THEM?
Just a few of our customers outside of the emergency services.
- US Airforce
- US Navy
- BHB FIRE & SPECIALIST TRAINING
- British Red Cross
- Doctor-NHS trust
- Essential Safety Products
- FirstInNow Ltd
- Maldives National Defence Force
- Northamptonshire County Council
- Southern Railway
- Spirit Training Ltd
- Survival Technology
- WGM Engineering Ltd
- Wiltshire Ambulance Service
- Wolverest Group Limited
- Abacare Care Agency
- Army Cadet Force - Channel Islands
- AWE PLC
- British Virgin Is. Red Cross Bukamal
- Cambridgeshire Search and Rescue
- City airport ltd
- Clinique de Mercy Children Specialist Clinic
- Crystal Safety Training
- Defence CBRN Centre
- Dive with Options
- Draeger Safety UK Ltd
- EDF Energy Hinkley Point C
- Ensas India
- Eton International
- Farstad Shipping Scotland
Manikins can be supplied with or without the CPR torso itself, allowing users to use their own if they already have them. If opting for a torso to be included, it will be the Simulaids Brad Torso
Supplied in 2 weights (with torso fitted): 20 & 50Kg.
Supplied complete with carrying/storage holdall and protective overall.
IDEAL FOR THE FOLLOWING TRAINING SCENARIOS:
- AMBULANCE / EMS / HART
- FIRE & RESCUE
- CARE HOME
- RLNCPR- 20Kg Adult without Torso
- RLNCPR/TOR- 20Kg Adult with Torso
- RLNCPR50- 50Kg Adult without Torso
- RLNCPR50/TOR- 50Kg Adult with Torso
Moving and handling heavy items carries certain risks. Please read and distribute these guides to all involved in using our training dummies
View / Download Full Bodied CPR Datasheet
View / Download Equipment Note for Ruth Lee Rescue Training Dummies
View / Download Risk Assessment for the General Handling and Transportation of Training Manikins